Raymond EMC is determined to maintain the Quiet process surrounding your shielded enclosure or anechoic chamber. Preventative maintenance programs on all makes and models of RF shielded doors are a crucial part of the enclosure’s integrity. Preventative maintenance should be done on a consistent basis. We offer a variety of program options tailored to meet your needs.
Tasks which can be included in a maintenance contract are as follows:
- Inspect, clean, and adjust RF shielded doors of any manufacturers
- Inspect and clean honeycomb waveguide air vents
- Inspect and adjust EMC equipment
- Inspect and adjust accessories such as penetrations and filters
- Inspect the shielded enclosure or chamber
- Replacement of fingerstock, gasket and worn out parts on doors
- Perform minor repairs
- RF shielding effectiveness testing
- Chamber certification testing
Raymond EMC utilized factory trained personnel to perform maintenance and service work. From standard maintenance tasks to trouble shooting issues, our knowledgeable and experienced team is here to help guide you down a path with minimal disruption.
Get your FREE maintenance kit & training session*